We covered a BUNCH of stuff today in the live Q&A including….
– How to email music supervisors, and more efficient alternatives 😉
– How to research music libraries
– My creative process and how I got rid of the perfectionist mindset
– How you can organize your catalogue and track your music submissions
Check it Out
Resources mentioned during the live session….
– Checklist to Prepare Audio Files for Licensing, including stems, stingers and instrumental versions
– Music Library Report to get other composers’ opinion about music libraries
Have a follow up question for me?
Let me know in the comments