NOW, how do you know you’re in good hands?
Well, really you don’t. I’d recommend checking out the free content around the website and see for yourself.
BUT, if credentials are important to you. Here’s a little something about me. I’m Joyce by the way 😉
This is a picture of meeee when I was a kid….
And this is a picture of meeeee when I was younger than I am nooowwww but not as young as I was before….
Here are some pretty boring credentials
– – > 15+ years at the Conservatory (piano and trumpet) <- –
– – > Point Blank Music School in London (electronic music composition and production) <- –
– – > Berklee College of Music online (music for TV and Film, orchestration) <- –
– – > 50+ tracks composed, produced and placed in 2016 <- –
And some more intriguing credentials
– – > Owns a turtle <- –
– – > Dog is called “Minuscule” (almost went for “The Dog”, Columbo style) <- –
– – > Humor role-model is Chandler <- –
– – > Plays football (as in soccer) <- –
There you have it!
Now STOP PROCRASTINATING and GO READ some pure gold knowledge over at the FREE STUFF clinic for musicians instead.
It’s right there, conveniently titled free stuff on the menu for crying out loud!